- Organization: Lake County Health Department - North Shore Health Center
- Causes: Health
- Date(s): November 4, 2011
- Contact person: Gabby Ocampo
- Phone: 847.984.5323
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.lakecountyil.gov/Health/Pages/Default.aspx
North Shore Health Center in Highland Park is seeking medical professionals, Spanish interpreters, greeters, activity leaders and more for the fall community health screening event, called Family Fun Night, from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Friday, November 4 at the Highland Park Rec Center. Health screenings, blood pressure and blood sugar checks, retinopathy and pre-diabetes risk assessment are part of the event as well as fun activities such as Zumba classes, a moonwalk, an obstacle course and access to the pool. Volunteer shifts are available from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.