Patch.com editors from across the Chicago area dug into their cookbooks and came back with some of their favorite holiday recipes to share with readers.
We hope you enjoy. Happy Holidays!
Holiday Recipes 2012
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread, submitted by Jennifer Fisher, Evanston Patch Editor.
- Nut Cups, submitted by Claudia Lenart, Lake Zurich Patch Editor.
- Streusel-Layered Coffee Cake, Cristel Mohrman, Buffalo Grove Patch Editor.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls, submitted by Amie Schaenzer, Algonquin-Lake in the Hills Patch Editor.
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick, submitted by Amie Schaenzer, Algonquin-Lake in the Hills Patch Editor.
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs, submitted by Gloria Casas, Huntley Patch Editor.
- Rosemary Pecan Shortbread, submitted by Chi-an Chang, Winnetka-Glencoe Patch Editor.
- Grandma's Cherry Pecan Bars, submitted by Stephanie Price, Crystal Lake-Cary Patch Editor.
- Applesauce Spice Cake, submitted by Angela Sykora, Grayslake Patch Editor.
- Chinese Noodle Candy, submitted by Korrina Grom, Vernon Hills Patch and Libertyville Patch editor.
Share your favorite holiday recipes with Patch! Send your recipe as well as any photos to Editor Amie Schaenzer at email@example.com and we will include your recipe in this article.