Township High School District 113 is inviting District 109 parents to tour the high school facilities and see what projects are included in the upcoming $89 million referendum to help finance significant improvements at Deerfield and Highland Park High Schools.
Tours are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, March 5 at 9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 6 at 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 19 at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 20 at 11 a.m.
There will be parking in the Deerfield High School lot. Visitors will have to check in at the front desk upon arrival. The tours will be led by DHS students, staff and administrators.
Residents can access more referendum information by:
- Watching District 113’s eight minute video highlighting high school needs
- Visiting District 113’s informational website with referendum details
- Attending District 113’s final community presentation at HPHS on March 19 at 10 a.m.
For tour quetions, contact District 113 Director of Communication Natalie Kaplan at NKaplan@dist113.org.
Information provided by District 113