More Rain, Less Heat Expected This Weekend
Thursday's gloomy weather will continue into the weekend, with mostly cloudy skies and some showers expected.
Don't expect last weekend's 90-degree weather this weekend. Instead of hot and humid, the next few days will most likely be rainy and cloudy.
The temperatures for the next few days are expected to stay between 50 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit. A slow moving storm system responsible for Thursday's rain will slowly move off to the east with some leftover light rain or drizzle possible Friday, especially early. A few disturbances moving through this weekend may produce a few instability showers on Saturday. A quiet Sunday is expected.
Saturday: Partly to mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of scattered showers from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Rain Amounts: Trace to 0.15 inches
- Low temp: 53 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High temp: 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wind: West at 10-20 with gusts to 25 mph
Sunday: Partly sunny and quiet.
- Low temp: 56 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High temp: 77 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wind: Northwest at 5-13 mph, shifting northeast by 2 p.m.
Monday: Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of few showers/ t-storms from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Rain Amounts: 0.10 to 0.40 inches
- Low temp: 58 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High temp: 78 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wind: West at 5-10 mph, becoming southeast by 12 p.m.
Your Week Ahead: June 01 to June 09, 2012
Temperature Trends: Temperatures will average a little above normal
Precipitation Trends: Precipitation will average below normal