Top Business and Real Estate Stories in 2012
From Stashs' closing to Michael Jordan's home going up for sale, check out what Highland Park stories were most read this year.
Today, Patch begins its year in review with the top 10 business and real estate stories of the year. Feel free to comment on which ones were important to you in the comments section, or suggest what you'd like to see covered more in 2013.
- Stashs closes after 44 years in Highland Park
- Stashs' Sudden Closing Cost Local Coupon Co. $16,000
- Michael Jordan's Home for Sale
- Moderno to Reopen as More Casual Restaurant
- What Should Replace Central Avenue Corner Bakery?
- Will Michael Jordan's Home Ever Sell?
- After Short Run, M Restaurant Closes
- Is Highland Park Ready for Moderno?
- Who's Hungry for Real Urban Barbecue's Seven Pound Sandwich?
- Can Highland Park Handle All These New Eats?