Invite a friend
Buy Buy Butterflies!
It's soon time to Fly South! The Highland Park Butterflies are gathering one last time for an evening of final bidding at The Art Center. It's the last chance to make one of the butterflies your own and an evening to honor the artists and poets that made the project possible. Bidding ends at 8:00 pm. Cocktails and Hors d'oeuvre. Buy Buy Butterflies!
More About The Art Center Highland Park
This non-profit arts center was founded more than 50 years ago, as an outlet for North Shore artists. Just north of downtown Highland Park, the experience begins before one even walks inside. The grounds of the center are alive with sculptures of various types. Inside, information about classes, exhibitions and workshops are offered. The center is supported by donations, and those who donate receive special privileges as members.
Other events here
- Faces Forward Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Crazy Quilts Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Crazy Quilts Daily, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Emotions of Color Daily, 6:30 pm–9:00 pm
- The Art Center's Festival of Fine Craft June 22, 2013 / June 23, 2013, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Highland Park Bead Bazaar - Ayla's Wonderful World of Beads Sun, Sep 29, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- Highland Park Bead Show Sun, Sep 29, 10:00 pm–4:00 pm