Get ready for more like summer this weekend, with very warm temperatures expected.
Any rain will likely stay north across Wisconsin. The warmest day will be on Sunday with generous amounts of sunshine and temps closing in on 90, with increasing levels of humidity.
Saturday: Partly sunny and warm.
- Low temp: 62 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High temp: 84 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wind: Southeast winds at 10-18 mph
Sunday: Partly sunny, very warm and more humid.
- Low temp: 66 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High temp: 89 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wind: South to southwest at 10-20 with gusts to 25 mph
Monday: Increasing clouds and becoming windy with a 40 percent chance of scattered showers/t-storms from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
60 percent chance of occasional showers/t-storms from 10 p.m. and continuing into Tuesday.
- Rain Amounts: 0.25 to 0.50 inches
- Low temp: 69 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High temp: 88 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wind: Southwest at 12-22 with gusts to 30 mph
Your Week Ahead: June 08 to June 15, 2012
Temperature Trends: Temperatures will average a few degrees above normal.
Precipitation Trends: Precipitation will average below normal.