What do you love? What makes you crazy? Tell us about it in a blog. Contact Senior Community Editor Marcia Sagendorph at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
House of the Good Shepherd has been a safe haven for women and children facing hardship. In 1980, they launched their domestic violence program designed to help women and children re-tool their lives so they can reach their full potential and lead meaningful lives with dignity.
- Posted by Karen Disch for Finn-Chic on Lincoln Park Patch
In Illinois, painted skulls and merry skeletons will be the new imagery of the zombie-like Obamacare website. Illinois is promoting Obamacare with a massive, statewide outreach program that will include tying the president’s signature policy piece to the Day of the Dead.- Posted by Benjamin Yount for Illinois Watchdog on Buffalo Grove Patch
- Posted by Michael Masters for the Cook County Homeland Security & Emergency Management onPalatine Patch
- Posted by ATI Physical Therapy - Julie Gardner onPark Ridge Patch
You know, it's interesting, but I have actually found that the ones who are closed-minded are often those who claim to be open-minded. I realize that sounds backwards, but hear me out.
- Posted by Pastor Andy Gehron in Dear Pastor Andy on Libertyville Patch
- Posted by Arlington Heights Historical Museum onArlington Heights Patch
- Posted by RED Communications LLC for Kol Hadash on Lake Forest Patch