Let Real Urban Barbecue provide the food for your Jewish High Holiday celebrations for Rosh Hashanah Sunday, September 16 through Tuesday, September 18; and Yom Kippur Tuesday, September 25 and Wednesday, September 26.
Available for small gatherings or large family dinners, build your menu from the following tasty selections:
- Whole Hickory Smoked Turkey $50 (averages 12-14 lbs; 36-hour notice required)
- 14-Hour Smoked & Sliced Brisket $14/lb
- Creekstone Caramelized Jumbo Beef Ribs $6.95/ea
- Smoked Sliced Turkey $13/lb
- Pulled Chicken $12/lb
- Dry Rubbed Whole Chicken $10/ea
- Our Famous Burnt Ends $15/lb
- BBQ Salmon $10.95/piece
- Mini Potato Pancakes $1.50/each
- Matzo Balls $1.50/each
- Chicken Soup Broth $5/quart
- Challah Bread (1.5 Round) $6.95
Salads & Fresh Vegetables
- Urban Salad $30 half pan/ $60 full pan- Boston Bibb, hearts of palm, crumbled bleu cheese, candied walnuts & balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- Dinner Salad $22 half pan/ $44 full pan- Garden blend lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots & cranberries with your choice of dressing.
- Fresh Veggie Tray $35 half tray/ $55 full tray
- Honey Glazed Carrots $25 half pan/ $50 full pan
- Sauteed Corn & Peppers $25 half pan/ $50 full pan
- Herb Roasted New Potatoes $25 half pan/ $50 full pan
- Seasoned Grilled Vegetables $28 half pan/ $56 full pan
- Flame Roasted Fuji Apples $33 half pan/ $66 full pan
- Green Beans Almondine $33 half pan/ $66 full pan
- Sweet Potato Souffle $33 half pan/ $66 full pan
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes $25 half pan/ $50 full pan
- Creamed Spinach $25 half pan/ $50 full pan
- Seasonal Fruit Tray $37/57
- Flourless Chocolate Cake $38
- Whole Double Layer Carrot Cake $34
- Assorted Sprinkle Cookies call for pricing
Prices are subject to change. Real Urban Barbecue may not be able to accommodate orders or changes made less than 48 hours in advance.
Real Urban Barbecue has been voted as the “North Shore’s Best BBQ” in August 2011 by the readers of Make It Better Magazine in their annual “Best Of” issue. More recent accolades include being voted "Best BBQ," “Best Sandwich” and "Best Takeout Food" in the Highland Park Patch 2012 Readers’ Choice and winning “Best Side Dish” for the Mac & Cheese at the 2012 Taste of Highland Park.
Follow on Twitter @RealUrbanBBQ and become a fan on Facebook. Hours are Sunday – Thursday, 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. and Friday - Saturday from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.