It's been a busy year for businesses in Highland Park. Restaurants opened and closed (some did both).
Today, Patch begins its year in review with the top 10 business and real estate stories of the year. Feel free to comment on which ones were important to you in the comments section, or suggest what you'd like to see covered more in 2013.
- Stashs closes after 44 years in Highland Park
- Michael Jordan's Home for Sale
- Moderno to Reopen as More Casual Restaurant
- What Should Replace Central Avenue Corner Bakery?
- Will Michael Jordan's Home Ever Sell?
- Is Highland Park Ready for Moderno?
- Who's Hungry for Real Urban Barbecue's Seven Pound Sandwich?
- Can Highland Park Handle All These New Eats?