And the answers to Patch's Thanksgiving Pop Culture Quiz are:
- In this Thanksgiving-centered movie, a woman gets very upset after Robert Downey, Jr. accidentally drops a turkey on her. If Downey's youthful looks don't make you realize the movie's a little dated, the fact that he pulls out a Polaroid camera to snap her reaction certainly will. Jodie Foster
- The director of last year's strange, critically acclaimed "The Tree of Life" directed Colin Farrell and Christian Bale in this film about the sequence of events that led to the first Thanksgiving. "A New World."
- The Thanksgiving meal occurs off-screen in this comedy directed by North Shore native John Hughes that includes multiple forms of transportation. "Planes, Trains and Automobiles." John Candy.
- Adam Sandler says grace at a Thanksgiving meal that includes a who's who of comedic actors (Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill and Jason Schwartzman) in this appropriately titled movie. "Funny People." Judd Apatow.
- As the longest running American sitcom (and animated program), this show has had ample opportunity to poke fun at Thanksgiving. "The Simpsons." See the YouTube clip above.
Congratulations to Joan Burny for getting all the answers right!