Know The Score! An evening dedicated to Credit "Fitness"
The first session in a three-part series for financial success:
* Understand the value of your credit report and credit score and steps you can take to improve them
* Learn strategies to protect your personal good credit and financial identity
* Model and share financial wisdom with your children and grandchildren
- 7:00 pm - Coffee & Conversation
- 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm Program with Sharon Belloff, Credit Builder Advisor, JVS - Jewish Vocational Service, Chicago
- 8:30 pm - Presentation about Higher Ground, a program of NCJW, and SHALVA - Bobbie Gordon, speaker
- 8:45 pm - Q & A
Sponsored by National Council of Jewish Women North Shore Section (NCJW). The event is free and will be held at a member's home; the address will be provided upon RSVP to email@example.com.
Upgrading your cell phone? Donate your used or old cell phones to SHALVA. Old phones are sold to raise money to support general operating costs. SHALVA is committed to providing therapeutic services to victims of domestic violence at no cost to clients.
HELP SOMEONE STAY WARM THIS WINTER! Please consider bringing your extra winter items to donate to Encore & More resale shop. This winter is expected to be a cold one and many people are in need of winter items such as coats, gloves, hats, sweaters, and scarves.
The National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW) is a grassroots organization of volunteers and advocates who turn progressive ideals into action. Inspired by Jewish values, NCJW strives for social justice by improving the quality of life for women, children and families and by safeguarding individual rights and freedoms. Please visit us at www.ncjwcns.org or call 847.853.8889.