IMMEDIATE HIRE FOR MAINTENANCE POSITIONS
BG Staffing (on behalf of its property management clients) seeks highly skilled, hands on, experienced Maintenance Technicians for several positions (p/t and f/t) in and around Chicago to handle all aspects of multi-family property maintenance and preventative maintenance. A successful candidate is one who is dependable, experienced and can take direction. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the completion of all work tasks in a safe and efficient manner, in accordance with company safety standards.
- Assist in the preparation of apartments for occupancy
- Respond to service requests
- Performs maintenance and repairs on electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems, as well as small and large appliances
- Maintain pools and wading area
- Modest carpentry work as needed
- Interior and exterior painting as needed
- Changing locks, janitorial, snow removal, grounds keeping, as needed.
- Experience in apartment maintenance or related field preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Be able to read, write and speak English (Bi-lingual positions may also be available)
- Project a professional image and a “can do” attitude
- Be willing and available to be “on call” if needed
- All service personnel are also required to have a personal set of general tools
- Ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds
- Push/pull up to 200 pounds
- Have a valid driver license and reliable transportation
· HVAC & EPA Certified Preferred
Compensation is hourly and will commiserate with experience.
Email an updated resume with salary requirements and availability to: email@example.com.