To provide optimum service and enjoyment for members and guests of Tennaqua
while maintaining the highest standards and traditions of The Club.
Job Title: Part Time Line Cook -- Seasonal: May - September
Reports to: General Manager and Assistant Managers
Responsible for all food production, including that used for The Grill, events and private functions. Maintain the highest professional food quality and sanitation standards.
20-25 hours/week including weekdays, weeknights, weekends and special events.
• Prepares food for the Grill, events and private functions.
• Stocks the To Go fridge and ensures all items are dated and kept fresh.
• Ensures that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained through out all kitchen areas at all times.
• Prepares and cooks all items on the menu
• Serves the proper portions of food.
• Prepares fresh vegetables and meats whenever possible
• Assists in specials of the week based on inventory.
• Understands and consistently follows proper sanitation practices including those for personal hygiene.
Areas of Responsibilities:
Tennaqua Grill and where ever food is served at the club.
Work as a team with the whole kitchen staff
Contact: Lindsay Cheris firstname.lastname@example.org