We at City Hall are committed to communication, accessibility and collaboration. Our annual Neighborhood Meetings provide an easy opportunity for community members to share their thoughts, ideas and concerns.
Want Highland Park news in your inbox every morning? Subscribe to Patch's newsletter.
Starting this week, representatives of the City and our sister governments will come together for these informal conversations. You set the agenda. Join us at whatever meeting works within your schedule. Meeting times, dates and locations are below:
- Wednesday, September 19: 7:00 p.m.; City Hall, Pre-Session Conference Room, 1707 St. Johns Avenue
- Thursday, September 27: 7:00 p.m.; Highland Park Police Department, Training Room, 1677 Old Deerfield Road
- Wednesday, October 3: 2:00 p.m.; Highland Park Police Department, Training Room, 1677 Old Deerfield Road
- Thursday, October 4: 7:00 p.m.; Northwood Jr. High School, 945 North Avenue
- Thursday, October 11: 7:00 p.m.; Ravinia Elementary School, 763 Dean Avenue
- Tuesday, October 16: 7:00 p.m.; Ravines Condominium Complex (Ft. Sheridan Neighborhood), 3535 Patten Road
- Wednesday, October 17: 7:00 p.m.; Highland Park Library, 494 Laurel Avenue
- Tuesday, October 30: 7:00 p.m.; Sherwood School, 1900 Stratford Road
For more information, please contact Luke Banaszak in the City Manager's Office at 847-926-1030 or email@example.com.
Can't make a meeting, but still have something you want us to know about? Feel free to click here to email me, any Councilman, or the City Manager. Click here to contact NSSD112, Township High School Dist. 113, Park District, HP Library,Moraine Township, West Deerfield Township, Lake County, Illinois Representative Karen May and Illinois Senator Susan Garrett.
Thank you in advance for your input.
Highland Park Mayor