Anton's Fruit Ranch is a family owned and operated business that has been in Highland Park since 1949. There is at least one member of the family on the premises at all times to handle concerns or just to talk to. Anton's is 12,000 square feet of space and features a full range of products, including gourmet foods, 20-foot salad bar, deli department, and garden center. The store moves the between 10,000 and 20,000 pounds of produce per week, with almost 80% of it coming from Chicago's South Water Market.
- Hours: March-December: Mon-Fri, 8am-7pm; Sat, 8am-6pm; Sun, 8am-5pm; January-February: Mon-Sat, 8am-6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Street level entrance
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1949
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Return policy: Produce, Groceries, Plants, Garden Supplies
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free