A uniquely designed restaurant from owner Jim Lederer, Bluegrass has something for everyone in the family. Tavern Ale is the official beer of Bluegrass, exclusively brewed for the restaurant and its many patrons. Clients will experience a warm, comfortable atmosphere with an attentive and friendly staff.
- Fax: 847-831-0395
- Hours: Lunch hours: Tue - Fri, 11am - 2pm; Dinner hours: Tue - Thu, 5pm - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Sun, 5pm - 8pm. Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bluegrasshp.com
- Specialties: Tavern Pale Ale, specialty entrees and appetizers, monthly specials.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Trendy Casual