A Highland Park staple, Happi Sushi has been around before sushi became a hip culinary trend. In business for more than 20 years, Happi Sushi has developed loyal generations of eaters in the community. The restaurant is truly a hidden gem behind its small storefront; upon walking in, patrons can expect rows of fresh fish and an enthusiastic greeting from the hostess and restaurant staff.
- Hours: Lunch: Tue - Fri, 11:30am - 2pm; Sat - Mon, closed; Dinner: Tue - Fri, 4:30pm - 9:30pm; Sat, 4:30pm - 10pm; Sun, 4pm - 9pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Specialty rolls, including an option to customize.
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Highland Park has been a very receptive and loyal community since Happi Sushi first opened its doors in the 1980s.
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Romantic
- Dress code: Trendy Casual