Highland Park Presbyterian Church
Highland Park Presbyterian Church is a house of worship just south of downtown Highland Park. Largely Presbyterian, the church nonetheless describes itself as open-minded and willing to entertain new ideas. Since 1871, the church has been part of the community, reaching out through both its faith and desire to help the needy.
- Hours: Office, 10am - 3pm; Sunday worship, 10am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1871
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Services: Child care, Missionary programs, Study groups