This 12-year old Tex-Mex spot bustles during after-work hours serving favorites like the popular duck taco and grilled tilapia, served Santa Fe style, to the North Shore community. On cold nights, customers can enjoy their salmon burritos or paella inside amidst a fiesta-inspired decor or enjoy their fare in the outdoor dining area on warmer days.
For adventurous parents who want to bring their kids along, the quesadilla with goat cheese might be a good way to start. And of course, they also have chicken nuggets. If you want celebrate any occasion with a Latin theme, Hot Tamales also accepts private events with a minimum of 40 people.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Sat, 11: 30am - 2pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Sat, 5pm - 9pm; Sun, 5pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Tamales, fajitas, quesadillas
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Duck taco, grilled tilapia and grilled vegetable burrito.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-Mex
- Signature dishes: Duck taco, grilled tilapia and grilled vegetable burrito.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Tamales selections.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual