Located on the border of neighboring Highwood, La Casa De Isaac is a popular Mexican restaurant with a festively decorated indoor seating area, along with a bright patio. The exposed kitchen adds to the authentic charm; customers can watch the chefs prepare steak fajitas, pollo relleno, chipotle barbeque marinated grilled salmon and taco salad.
The restaurant can accommodate up to sixty diners.
- Fax: 847-433-6432
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 10pm; Fri, 10am - 3pm; Sat, 10am - one hour past sundown; Sun, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: lacasadeisaac.com/LaCasadeIsaacMenu2.pdf
- Specialties: Authentic Mexican Cuisine, plus complimentary tortilla chips and fresh salsa for everyone!
- Parking: On-street: free, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Signature dishes: King David's Quesadillas, enchiladas, special entrees.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual