Madame ZuZu’s is a tea and coffeehouse founded by Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan. The tea house's atmosphere is laid back, and the menu features a rotating selection of teas from around the world, as well as Intelligentsia coffee and light vegan pastries. In addition, it hosts live music performances regularly; there is also a 1930s Bösendorfer upright piano from Mr. Corgan's collection placed prominently inside the establishment .
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.madamezuzus.com/menu
- Specialties: Vegan pastries
- Parking: On-street: free