"Superior Service and Quality, Since 1980." That's the catch phrase of Piero's Pizza in Highland Park, an Italian carry-out destination favored by locals and visitors alike. Tucked in a quiet residential area south of downtown, this pizza place is accessible to concertgoers planning a lawn picnic while watching a music fest at Ravinia. Menu options include the extra thin Piero Special, calzones, baked bruschetta, spessa pizza, chopped antipasto salad and wine. Delivery services are available to Highland Park, Glencoe, Deerfield, Fort Sheridan, Highwood, North Winnetka and Northeast Northbrook. Customers out of the area can also order pizza in an insulated box and freezer pack, and the restaurant will ship it via Fedex or UPS. In addition, Piero's Pizza has a Northbrook location with available seating and also offers catering. It is not affiliated with another pizza joint of the same name in Wilmette.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 2:30pm -9pm; Fri, 11am - 2pm; 2:30pm - 10pm; Sat, 2:30pm - 10pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, salads and sandwiches
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.pieropizza.com/
- Specialties: Thin crust, spessa, pan and stuffed pizza.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Piero Special pizza (thin, spessa, pan or stuffed)
- Price level: $$
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual